Currently, the following PhD projects are being funded:
- Anna Dzierżanowska: Harmonization and consolidation of direct tax systems in the EU
- Magda Garlińska: Olga Tokarczuk's „Drive Your Plow Over the Bones of the Dead”. The battle for animal rights as a symbol for the debate about women's rights in Poland
- Izabela Głowacka: Comparative analysis of war reports in polish and international media in last 50 years
- Michalina Golinczak: Anticommunism in Poland after 1989 – A Hegemony Analysis
- Tal Kadayer: Economic slowdown - a mandatory condition for a successful economic political transformation process? (working title)
- Johannes Kleinmann: The situation of the employed polish women durig the long transformation period in Poland - legal and sociocultural pressures as a source of the (in)equality? (working title)
- Katharina Kowalski: Feminism as a way of thinking. About the evolution of the women's research and gender studies in Poland.
- Agnieszka Meise: Neighbor Languages in the Kindergarten—an Investment in the Future? Correlation between Early Language Learning and the Development of Communicative Competence in Educational Ages
- Max Spohn: The sociologist Stefan Czarnowski in transnational intellectual networks (draft title)
- Sebastian Weidauer: "Factors influencing the learner's language with special consideration of affective speech: contrastive phonetic examination of Russian and German"
- Konrad Jacek Walerski: "The development of sociology in Poland between 1945 and 1990 in the context of modernization challenges in the economy and society"
- Dominika Otlewska-Dräger: „Zum Zusammenhang zwischen musikalischer Bildung und Fähigkeiten in Artikulation und Perzeption: eine Studie zur Phonetik der Fremdsprache Deutsch bei erwachsenen polnischen Muttersprachler/innen”